Newsgroup for posts about neuro- injuries?

Tony X. Safina txsafi01 at homer.louisville.edu
Wed Feb 7 15:22:24 EST 1996

Greetings.

I am wondering if there is a newsgroup to post a question about a neurological
injury incurred as a result of a cervical "whiplash" injury -- specifically
in regard to the likelihood of "late" posttraumatic epilepsy (after one yr.)
in a patient whose injury was severe enough to require anterior cervical
fusion, but who did not have an abnormal EEG immediately after the accident (a
rear end collision with the impacting vehicle traveling approximately 50 mph
into a non-moving vehicle).  To this point my research indicates that in the
absence of severe brain injury there is little likelihood, however, I would
like to post my question in an appropriate newsgroup where a larger audience
of people having this type of knowledge may be available.

Thank you for any suggestions.

                - Tony

||        Tony Safina -- Louisville, KY        ||
||               tony at iglou.com                ||
||       A Topical Guide to the Internet       ||
||             (Over 2,000 links)              ||
||  http://www.iglou.com/infobroker/tonys.html ||