Question : Need help

Joachim Lyssens joachim.lyssens at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed Feb 7 16:10:58 EST 1996

Hi, I'm a Belgian student and I would appreciate it if somebody could
help me. I'm having a course "neuro- and psychophysiology", but I'm afraid
the books we're using aren't clear enough for me.

Could somebody give me an http:// address or something where I can
download lots of information about basic stuff, like the different systems
that are related to brain processes (visual, auditive, somatic, motoric
systems...) and the chemical background (e.g. K-Na-"pump")???

I would be grateful to you for the rest of my life (well anyway, for a
very long time) since I'm going to be examinated on this in June...

Thanx,
Joachim
(email : joachim.lyssens at student.kuleuven.ac.be)