Aber. Neurosurgical WWW sites Index

Itchy64921 itchy64921 at aol.com
Sun Feb 11 18:18:28 EST 1996

Hello:

I have been unsuccessful in getting through to your web site.  I am
looking for any information on "nonsurgical neuro-recircuiting".  I
understand that is a fairly new  (and experimental) procedure, but would
like to know more about it and where the research is currently being
conducted.

I am told that work is being spearheaded out of the University of
California, Berkley. Do you have any confirmation or info on this.  I am
non-medical;  a friend has asked me to inquire on behalf of her son who
suffers from short term memory loss.