Long term physiological effects of serotin reuptake inhibitors?

Leslie Packer lpacker at nyc.pipeline.com
Mon Feb 12 17:55:45 EST 1996

There have been no long-term studies as of yet.  Most MDs seem to feel that
it is relatively safe over long-term use.  But I share your concerns.

Leslie

On Feb 11, 1996 11:52:46 in article <Long term physiological  effects of
serotin reuptake inhibitors?>, 'geoff miller <gmm at lamar.colostate.edu>'