Position available

Stephen Roper sroper at newssun.med.miami.edu
Tue Feb 13 05:48:29 EST 1996

I have an opening for an EXPERIENCED immunocytochemist technician.
The position also includes managing grants, including an NIH PPG.
Research involves immunocytochemical localization of neuroactive
substances in sensory organs.  Advertised salary is $19K to $21K
plus benefits.  I could consider individuals outside this range if
the situation warrants.  The candidate MUST be experienced with the
cryostat and LM immunostaining on tissue sections.  If you know
canditates who might be interested (e.g., have, or are about to
relocate to S. Florida), have them contact me ASAP.
Stephen Roper, Professor of Physiology and Biophysics
University of Miami School of Medicine (R-430)
P.O. Box 016430
Miami, FL 33101

telephone: 	(305) 243-6769
fax: 		(305) 243-5931