Blushing and Nervousness

Brian Buss brianb95 at expert.cc.purdue.edu
Mon Feb 12 20:04:01 EST 1996

Hello all,

I am not quite sure if this is the best group to be asking this, so feel
free to suggest a better one if one exists.

I need information on what causes blushing, "butterflies" in the stomach,
sweaty hands and other affects of nervousness.  I need the physical
aspect of these feelings.  What actually causes blushing, what is going
on in the abdomen when the stomach "tightens"?

Any help or info on this subject would be greatly appreciated.  Thank
you.  Please E-mail any info.

Brian
brianb95 at expert.cc.purdue.edu
http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~brianb95