Nicolet Viking IV data formats

BigWalPaul bigwalpaul at aol.com
Wed Feb 14 04:18:54 EST 1996

  I would like to be able to do my own processing on EP data which I have
collected with a
Nicolet Viking IV and would appreciate any info which will help me
understand their data formats.
For example, what resolutions they use (12 bits?), the relationship of
sample rate to bandwidth,
etc.  Nicolet will not provide the formats.  Before I dig into doing the
bit-busting myself I thought
I would try this route.
  Is this the correct place to be asking?
  Is anyone else interested? (I have seen lago's posting)
     -- Paul Kane