in situ hybrid., quantitation, radioactive markers

Sandra Pena De Ortiz spenadeo at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Wed Feb 14 12:26:23 EST 1996

We are using 33P labeled oligo probes for our in situs, and are able to
get excellent detection with Amersham's beta-max autoradiography film.
We would like to start quantifying and standardizing our results and have
thought of using standard radioactive markers.  Is anyone doing this or
have experience with quantification of in situs without going to
emulsiopn autoradiography and grain counting?

Thanks

Sandra Pena
UTSA