HPLC

Tina Habash tinaone at wam.umd.edu
Sat Feb 17 12:12:39 EST 1996

Hello, everyone. I have a question about HPLC. I am a grad student and
have been working with HPLC since last September. I have come across many
problems most recently with the size of the peaks that I am getting. They
are all pretty consistent in area from day to day but are much smaller
than they used to be. I work with biogenic amines - specifically Dopac,
norepinephrine, epinephrine, L-Dopa, 5HTP, dopamine, 5HIAA, HVA, and
serotonin. 5HIAA and HVA are particularly small. Has anyone had this
problem where peak sizes dramatically decrease for no good reason? Please
e-mail me privately if you can help as I don't regularly read this list.

Thanks,

Tina
tinaone at wam.umd.edu