species specific antibodies to neurons or glia

F. C. Zhou IMCE100 at indyvax.iupui.edu
Sun Feb 18 11:18:11 EST 1996

 I am looking for, if any,  species specific antibodies to neurons or glia
markers, so the neurons/glia in rats can be distinguished from those from,
e.x., mouse, chich or other specieis.  My searching also extends to an
markers or antibodies, other than cholinergic staining, to identify the
spinal motor neurons.  These will help me greatly.

                                                               F. C.

--
Feng Zhou
Indiana Univ. Sch. Med.