All About Evoked Potentials

Michael Hucka hucka at eecs.umich.edu
Sun Feb 18 20:46:55 EST 1996

>>>>> On 16 Feb 1996, Yusuf Kenan YILMAZ <ykenan at rnd.netas.com.tr> wrote:

  ykenan> Hi, I am interested in all about evoked potentials and EEG. Can
  ykenan> anyone give me a WEB site, and/or an anonymous FTP site, which I
  ykenan> can get publications, data, news and researches about them?

Well, this isn't exactly what you're looking for, but for whatever it's
worth, I'd like to point out there's an informative and easy-to-understand
description of the neural basis of EEG waves in the excellent textbook by
Kandel et al.:

  Principles of Neural Science
  Kandel, Schwartz, and Jessell
  Elsevier Science Publishing Co., New York, 1991
--
Mike Hucka     hucka at umich.edu     http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/hucka
University of Michigan AI Lab & EECS Departmental Computing Organization