Chelicerates, nervous system

Neal Prakash eamg061 at rigel.oac.uci.edu
Mon Feb 19 16:46:52 EST 1996

hi Pieter,

I think Dr. ? Full at UC Berkeley did lots of work with locomotion and
the nervous system. I even remember seeing scorpions in the stock room.
That's all I remember--hope you can find something with this limited info.

good luck
-neal

> I would like to know if any recent work has been done in the
> field of arachnid, chelicerates( especially scorpion) nervous
> systems. I am interested in the locomotory system in
> particular, but any information you deem important will be of
> great help.
>
> If anybody can help, please email me at:
> pk at ing1.rau.ac.za
>
> Thank you,
> Pieter

-neal prakash

http://meded.com.uci.edu:80/~nprakash/neal.html

"Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never
cease to be amused." -author unknown