MEDLINE ACCESS

Alan Fried albe at cnct.com
Wed Feb 21 23:15:28 EST 1996

In article <APC&63'0'33ed7501'1d1 at glas.apc.org>,
Yury Kushel <kuszel at glas.apc.org> wrote:
>How can I get access to MEDLINE trough INTERNET.

In any of your search engines (lycos, webcrawler, yahoo etc) plug in
medline. This should get you to the NIH. I believe it gives you
information on how to open up an account. It's not free. I believe it's
something like $40 to $50 a month.

I was able to access it for free because I worked at a SUNY Health
Center. After I quit I got it again because my fiancee is now going to
Empire State University.

Yuri:

Are you in school? Are you going to a University? If you are then
perhaps your school can get you an account.

Hope this helps
Alan