Interneural Radio Communication

headwave headwave at access5.digex.net
Fri Feb 23 22:13:39 EST 1996

Alright, Eppur: si muove!
The Earth moves regardless of our paradigms. The best
that we can do is to insure that our truth is THE truth.
	My credentials, alas, are lacking: BS Chem, NYU, 1985,
BSCE, that is, civil engineering, NJIT, 1990. I am employed
as a structural engineer. I am also, to the best of my
knowledge, the only person alive in the world today to
assert that our brain cells communicate with radio waves.
	The implication is clear. What is in question is
whether or not the brain does in fact emit radio waves.
It is a question which cannot be answered until an exhaustive
investigation is made to determine if there is *any* detectable
electromagnetic radiation emitted from the brain. This has
not been done.
	By "interneural communication", I do indeed mean
communication between cells in different brains. I do not
see why this could not be wholly possible in known science.
Please see my post "Radio Basis for Telepathy" in
<alt.paranet.science>.
	What is telepathy to some is simply neural
communication to others albeit, neural radio communication.
The only thing presently missing are the radio waves.
Why not look for them? Unless there is some overriding
social bias precluding the discovery of neural radio emission;
it would seem like a natural thing to do. We are currently
searching for extraterrestrial intelligence by scanning the
heavens for meaningful radio emissions. It seems that we
are closer to the stars than our own minds. On an engineer's
salary, I can do but so much.

				Rich.

Richard L. Nacamuli                             "E per si muove"
headwave at access.digex.net                                Galileo