Conceptual Neuropsychological / Neurological diagnose methods

SamNets samnets at aol.com
Sat Feb 24 16:00:38 EST 1996

Hope you can come to EMSCR '96, Vienna (4/2).
Associates and I have been working in this area since 1985 (publications
available on request).  Most recent work, some proprietary, has been done
with Rodney Smith, Arthur Andersen LLP.  He and I shall be presenting some
high-level overviews in Vienna.
Look forward to seeing you there or hearing from you; you're asking a good
question -- and good questions are hard to find.
More direct treatment will be discussed at IEEE/IAFE Conference in New
York (I'm chairing and presenting at Market Models Section; Smith will be
discussant).
Sam Leven
Scientific Cybernetics, Inc.
4681 Leitner Dr. W.
Coral Springs, FL   USA    33067-2028
(954) 346-8608; (954) 752-1515; (954) 303-1611