determinants of homosexuality

Julian_Wong at Brown.edu Julian_Wong at Brown.edu
Mon Feb 26 13:10:09 EST 1996

I'm looking for research done on possible biological determinants of
homsexuality.  If anyone knows of any sources that would be particularly
useful, or studies that might offer guidance, I would appreciate the
information.  I know a lot of information exists, but I know nothing about
the sujects, and am looking for starting points in my investigation.  Has
there been any new research--I know there was a surge of studies a few
years ago?

Josh Rolnick