Difference between human brain and a rat's brain

Tzusheng tzusheng at duncan.cs.utk.edu
Sat Aug 16 22:44:09 EST 1997

It seems to me that there is no much difference between a rat's brain
and a human's brain, except that a human's brain probably has much
more dendritic interaction. I like to know if the human brain has
more dendrodendritic interaction through synapses. Any information
on microscopic difference would be appreciated. Thank you.