memory mechanisms

Clint clint2424 at worldnet.att.net
Fri Dec 5 12:59:31 EST 1997

Honestly..no one really knows. The NeuroScience Text book by Dale Purves
(Sinauer-publisher) has an entire chapter on Human Memory.

If you would like, I can scan these pages with text bridge and e-mail them
to you.

The book itself is $46, and can be ordered at any bookstore.

Clint

Karen <antonelli.2 at pop.service.ohio-state.edu> wrote in article
<antonelli.2.3.348437C7 at pop.service.ohio-state.edu>...