POST DOCTORAL POSITION IN NEUROPHYSIOLOGY OF THE SPINAL COLUMN

Joel G Pickar pickar at ksu.edu
Fri Dec 5 11:35:58 EST 1997

POST DOCTORAL POSITION IN NEUROPHYSIOLOGY OF THE SPINAL COLUMN

Position available immediately to investigate neurophysiological
mechanisms that underlie low back pain and that contribute to the
clinical benefits of spinal manipulation. Applicants should have
demonstrated experience with electrophysiological techniques and
possess fine motor skills.  Experience with neuroanatomical
methods is desired. Please send a statement of research training
and interests, a CV, and the names and addresses of three references to:

Dept. Anatomy and Physiology
VMS 228
Manhattan, KS 66506.

Fax: 913-532-4557.
VMS 228
Manhattan, KS 66506.

Fax: 913-532-4557.
E-mail: pickar at vet.ksu.edu

AA/EOE.

Ongoing research in my lab can be found at my website:
http://www.vet.ksu.edu/a&p/faculty/pickar.htm