Student Needs Assistance

TigerDC83 tigerdc83 at aol.com
Tue Dec 9 21:33:30 EST 1997

I am a student taking a Science Research course and recently read "A
Patient-Specific Algorithm for the Detection of Seizure Onset in Long-Tem EEG
Monitoring: Possible Use as a Warning Device" By Hao Qu and Jean Gotman, IEEE
Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 44, No. 2, Feb. 1996, pp. 415-427.

Being that this is the first article I analyzed I find it difficult to grasp
the positive and negative aspects of the algorithm discussed from an unbiased
perspective.  It is also difficult for me to realize the signifigance of the
findings.  If anyone is willing to help me in my research, I would greatly
appreciate it.

--------
I prefer to be contacted at:  jdembrow at aol.com for
school-related topics.  Thank you.