How amphetamines works in the brain?

Michael Stoltenborg mithrandir at vip.cybercity.dk
Fri Dec 26 04:55:13 EST 1997

Please help!

How does amphetamine work in the brain. Does it mimic the neurotransmitters
like dopamine and serotonin, or does it force the brain to produce more of
these neurotransmitters? And if the last is the case, how?

What are the chemical structure of dopamine, serotonin and adrenalin?

I hope someone outthere can answer (some of) my questions!

               Michael Stoltenborg, Denmark
               mithrandir at vip.cybercity.dk
               Http://users.cybercity.dk/~dko8493/
PGP-key available on request