Memory loss during pregnancy

Betty Martini betty at noel.pd.org
Sun Dec 28 21:47:40 EST 1997

Did the person use aspartame (NutraSweet) as it causes memory loss and Dr.
H. J. Roberts has written Defense Against AlZheimers Disease and explains
how aspartame is escalating this disease.  1 800 - 814-9800.

Regards,
Betty

For more information on aspartame email:    betty at pd.org
    TYPE:    sendme help        on the Subject Line
                            1. Take the 60-day No Aspartame Test and
  Mission Possible                send us your case history.
5950-H State Bridge Rd.     2. Tell your doctor and all of your friends!
     Suite 215              3. Return Asparcidal food to the store. Anything
 Duluth, GA 30097  USA            (anything with Monsanto's NutraSweet/Equal/
                                   Spoonful/Benevia/NatraTaste)
VISIT  http://www.dorway.com/possible.html     Get links to over 30 sites
       http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame/   FAQs & Toxicity Reports
       http://www.notmilk.com                  Exposing Bovine Growth Hormone
          Disability and Death are not acceptable costs of business!