Posdoctoral position in cerebral ischemia

Eng H. Lo, Ph.D. eng at cipr-server.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Dec 29 14:54:50 EST 1997

Postdoctoral Position in Cerebral Ischemia. Available immediately. We
are looking for an individual with experience in experimental models
of cerebral ischemia. A background in neurochemistry or molecular
biology will be valuable. Our NIH-funded lab investigates the
mechanisms of neuronal cell death and neuroprotection after cerebral
ischemia and hemorrhage. Please send CV and names of 3 references to:

Eng H. Lo, Ph.D.
Head, Neuroprotection Research Laboratory
Departments of Neurology and Radiology
Harvard Medical School
Massachusetts General Hospital East Bldg 149, Room 2322
13th St, Charlestown
MA 02129, USA

or send e-mail to:

eng at cipr.mgh.harvard.edu