Katovit

gs at online.tietokone.fi gs at online.tietokone.fi
Wed Dec 31 07:24:09 EST 1997

Who nows anything more about katovit or catorid (prolintan. hydroclorid)

I have been sometimes very tired, and this medikament helps in thiese cases
well.

It is not more available in our country, do somebody know wherefrom to get.

On other medicament was also reactivan, also not more available,
"ingredients" unknown.

Or do you know some other wchich is "waiking up, when you are to sleepy

gs at online.tietokone.fi,internet