Help anyone, TrkB inhibitors

PDoughe747 pdoughe747 at aol.com
Fri Apr 2 07:51:11 EST 1999

I've been doing some research on BDNF and NT-4 and have a quick question
regarding tyrosine kinase B inhibitors that I'm hoping you can answer. I came
across an article that said there are drugs used to treat Alzheimer's and
Multiple Schlerosis that are TrkB inhibitors, but the article didn't say their
names and I haven't been able to find them. Can anyone tell me the names of
those drugs and of any TrkB inhibitors you know of? For instance, is genistein
or herbimycin a TrkB inhibitor? Thank you for the time and the help.

Peter