"out of the body experiences" do not exist!

Andrew andrew.k.fletcher at naturesway.demon.co.uk
Sun Apr 4 02:43:42 EST 1999

I have watched two documentaries on this subject which had hidden objects in
the room, placed in areas which could only be viewed from a person on a step
ladder.
Following such an experience the subjects were asked to identify the objects
and they could.

But this was only what was portrayed as accurate on the TV and I have no way
of assessing the validity of their claims.

Food for thought though.

Andrew

<7dt24d$j98$1 at nnrp1.dejanews.com>...