Re: UFOs "abductions" are imaginary:Bertrand Méheust

Geneva Hagen ws222 at victoria.tc.ca
Sun Apr 4 02:14:41 EST 1999

	Lights above fault lines are often seen and photographed.
	British UFO researcher Paul Devereux, in Earth Lights,
	hypothesizes that tectonic pressure on crystalline
	formations along fault lines generates piezzoelectricity,
	which stimulates the temporal lobes, leading to a form
	of dream state and  "missing time" which people later
	conceptualize as a UFO experience.
	In other cultures, people are more apt to "see" religious
	figures such as the Virgin Mary.