What has happened to Ken Kollins?

Sir Knowitall for.spam.reasons.peel.away.until.only.fellin.remains at one.net.au
Sat Apr 3 22:41:21 EST 1999

I meant everything you said minus the mean stuff.

It was rather obvious to he was/is a very sad and burdened fellow. But also
a sensitive and intelligent person. I also read his "manifesto" and prepared
a few comments on parts of it. To me this (his "A0K") is transparent and
easy enough to understand. And I intended to send him sincere and honest
feedback (my understanding and re-wording of some of it).

It can be scary and threatening to be understood, or it can feel good, or
even be profoundly helpful if both effects occur.

Even the formidable Frank the fever-pitched LeFevre  might glean what I just
hinted at. ;-)

Peter Fellin

P.S. Check-out a cut-down and considerably less humorous
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~fellin/main.htm or start with the likewise
altered http://www.ozemail.com.au/~fellin/portal.htm

There is also a relevant introductory document at
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~fellin/intro.htm,
but it might still have some blatant toilet humour left in it.

(And there are still plenty of changes to be made.)
D.S.

news:7e5eq3$416 at sjx-ixn6.ix.netcom.com...