they do exist

Maneesh Shanbhag maneesh.shanbhag at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 3 22:22:23 EST 1999

After an accident, I was hospitalized for 2 months.  During the first week I
had 4 surgeries and I had very high fevers intermittently.  During my worst
fever of 40degrees celcius, I remember experienceing very weird feelings and
clearly remember myself floating above my bed and attempting to swim through
the air.  After coming back into consciousness sometime later on, I was told
about the severity of my fever.  It wasn't until after returning home from
the hospitalized that I realized what had happened that night.

--
M. Shanbhag
maneesh.shanbhag at sympatico.ca