PRIMARY MOUSE BRAIN CULTURES?

Katina Kraemer katina at 5cottages.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Apr 4 15:23:34 EST 1999

Hi!

I guess I need help... I am supposed to cultivate primary neuronal cultures,
and I am getting very worried about that. After searching through the
literature for months (!), I seem to be stuck, with my supervisor not being
much help.

If anyone reading this has any experience with setting up and maintaining
primary cultures, in particular of murine brain origin, please contact me. I
need every help I can get!!!!

Thanks!
Katina