a prediction confirmed

ken collins kenpc at banet.net
Sun Apr 4 22:39:25 EST 1999

the thing to do remains the same as it has been for decades... communicate
the understanding without further delay.

in this sorrow-time, the need increases because current events are
augmenting TD E/I across populations worldwide. because of this, "two", the
communication should be done without "fanfare"... but it should be done,
else there will be still more savagery, the underpinnings of which  will
have been within our power to not only ameliorate, but to transform into
joy-stuff.