they do exist

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Sun Apr 4 22:11:05 EST 1999

You realized WHAT happened?  What did they tell you--that you were
fevrish and delerious? or that you were floating above your bed?

I also remember floating and swimming through air--last night!  On
awakening, I concluded that I was dreaming; but during the dream, I
asked myself if I was dreaming, and decided that it didn't FEEL like I
was dreaming...

Bytheway: what is this repetition compulsion?  you post the same
subject (title) twice, but a message only once (for each subject).

F.  LeFever