re- Breakthrough? study finds dopamine cannot be source of pleasure in brain

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sun Apr 4 09:20:43 EST 1999

(...SKIP...)

Geneva Hagen <ws222 at victoria.tc.ca> wrote:
>		I came in late on this -- what's a chicken trip?

Little paper (square cm?) with a chicken printed on it that used to be
available in places in the Netherlands. You could be in hell of a bad
mood and afterwards be laughing about your arch enemy. There used to
be some with and some without LSD also on it.

They are not overly healthy but also not real bad.

I believe I mentioned them in context with what here is called
"depressions" as I find them a very interesting substance for some
initial healer sessions.

I am not sure if not variations of the chemical might be also
interesting, but I do not know what the stuff is of.
Just if I were interested in producing drugs like that and knew enough
about it I'd probably take a look at what they are of.

>	But many such drugs, taken over a period of time, will
>	inhibit the body's natural production of the substance.
>	Parkinsonian symptoms might result.  I suggest you check
>	the CPS or PDR drug manual for side effects of L-Dopa
>	before proceeding with this experiment!

I did not intend to take it over a period of time, if anything just a
little amount to perceive what it does and then, maybe on LSD, a
bigger one, and watch for changes in some areas.

(And I am not afraid of Parkinsons so far because of stuff like that;
guess it would scare me more to link with akasha of a Parkinson
brain.)