a prediction confirmed

ken collins kenpc at banet.net
Mon Apr 5 16:56:35 EST 1999

dag.stenberg at helsinki.nospam.fi wrote:

> I do not believe anybody will listen to what > Neuroscience has to say,

> whatever the time.

this has been my hope, but it's, currently, not within the realm of my
expectations. all i expect is that this easily comprehended, thoroughly
substantiated work be treated like any other work in Science, and no longer
censored.

> But could you please email me the AoK? This is a request.

i'll send it, Dag, thanks for the "time" you'll spend with it. (if you want to
check out the prediction, pay special attention to Ap4 and Ap8. the prediction
is in terms of general TD E/I, and is valid for any population. i've
repeatedly discussed the same stuff, with specific respect to "Yugoslavia",
the "USSR", and just about everywhere else in other online places, and have
archives of all of these discussions. they're lengthy, but if it'll do any
good, i'll make them available as circumstances permit.)  ken collins