What has happened to Ken Kollins?

ken collins kenpc at banet.net
Mon Apr 5 16:36:47 EST 1999

Cijadrachon wrote:

> [...]

> Instead of publishing his AOK, manifesto and whatever stuff here, he
> seems to be out to rather avoid according criticisms

[...]

i'll take NDT's stuff before any Scientists (within my means to pay my
bills while doing so).

why don't i just discuss it here, or in soe other online place? i tried to
do so in the early 90s, but the discussions were always drowned in B. S.
this isn't a problem except in the cases of folks who do not know the
Neuroscience... they cannot distinguish among all the posts. and since its
them for whom i've done the work, their needs are paramount to me, and
i'll neither foresake them, not allow them to misled.

if you're so interested in understanding NDT, why don't you throw your hat
on the ground, over there in Berlin, and take up a collection that will
finiance a presentation in Berlin?

ridiculous?

i don't disagree... but do you see that the only options open to me have
been even more ridiculous?

i've given everything i have. if there's no one who'll do Science with me,
and no one who'll communicate Truth, then i can't do a whole lot more than
weep as i watch the thing against which i've been racing unfold, can i?
it's not like a TV show where no one works, yet everyone has the
wherewithal to do anything they please... a penny's worth of anything
costs me a penny's worth of work... i've worked a lot, and earned a lot,
but, right now,  my work, done on behalf of those who suffer greatly, is
being transformed, by the "profit" seekers, into blood... you can measure
what it was in my heart to give to folks from 1. the scope of their
"feeding" frenzy, and 2. the height of the B. S. that's being piled up.

(is this sufficient information on the "state of my being" for today?)

k. p. collins