they do exist

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sun Apr 4 12:41:55 EST 1999

If for the surgeries they stuck drugs into your systems and if energy
ranges might have been additionally altered by the fever
without intending it energy ranges might have changed so you did what
some call spirit travelling.

Here many branches of Red Indian magic are said into such.
If it interests you some folks in Mexico might know quite a bit about
it.

There are different ways for such, so far I obseverved three.
But there might be more.

The star chakra on the top of the head seems to play an important
role.

But all I obseved to extend their "Geist" (ghost, mind) where awake,
and I never observed a sleeper to spook out,
so I can't tell about that.

Two of the awake ones had hell of a load of beam-like energies
connecting systems to sort of dancing sparks and other energies
/ where their "Geist" was focussing.

One went astral travelling for serious, but I don't know what her
energies looked like in space.

For my perception there is communication to do with axons a lot
and communication to do with magic energies a lot,
and the astral stuff looks to have to do with the latter, as if magic
energy fields of different systems are extending together.

One extended her "Geist" just from her head, another from his head &
body.

With the "head one" I tried some stuff where at some point I magically
pulled the beam going off from her star chakra a bit into a different
direction. She said that that had felt like a cork.

I got the impression that when they are spirit travelling, that it is
not good to disturb their energies too much.