What has happened to Ken Kollins?

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sun Apr 4 12:41:27 EST 1999

I'd not exclude that lately he likes to talk about himself as if he
were another person,
does not know what is happening to himself and therefore asks others
about that.

Instead of publishing his AOK, manifesto and whatever stuff here, he
seems to be out to rather avoid according criticisms, and instead
seems to go for stuff to advertise for himself
the I.Q. of which I find outside being worth commenting.

>It was rather obvious to he was/is a very sad and burdened fellow.

To me he seemed more from a place with enough food, water coming out
of a tap, a fairly decadent life compared to many places on Earth, and
liking to make a big mouth about a lot but lacking according actions
and self-criticism.

Sort of the opposite of a man who does a lot of actions
and finds that worth more than making a big mouth.

(Charming as usual...)