Help with Junction Potentials

J. Christian Hesketh chesketh at interchange.ubc.ca
Mon Apr 5 18:06:14 EST 1999

Hello,

I am calculating junction potentials for internal and external solutions
containing high cesium and high NMDG+ respectively.  My question is:
What is the ionic mobility of NMDG??  I cannot find this value anywhere
(checked CRC/Hille/Merck) and I was wondering if someone could tell me
this value??  I would like it relative to the mobility of K+ (value of
1.0), however any format would be helpful.

Thanks in advance,

J. Christian Hesketh - University of British Columbia
http://members.xoom.com/IonChannel/