Point me in the right direction

Grushnik james.teo at chch.ox.ac.uk
Mon Apr 5 19:29:03 EST 1999

Sounds like something happened in your prefrontal cortex. Sounds
suspiciously too classic though.... Why don't you check you the case
of Phineas Gage, who had a rod rammed through his skull?

http://neuroscience.miningco.com/library/weekly/aa021898.htm

Susan Greenfield also mentions him in some of her popular neuroscience
book, among the many other books others have written on the subject.
Alternatively you could look up the part of the brain called the
prefrontal cortex.