What does the backgorund frequency in an EEG tell you?

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mon Apr 5 20:06:24 EST 1999

(...SKIP...)
> what regions or processes of the brain are critical to
> things intelligent,

What intelligent things
in this universe?

Are we at the aliens discussion again?

But since I doubt my opinions about two thinkers (own I / sequencer)
got abducted, nor believe that it takes a genius to compare them
and perceive some stuff where they are very parallel,
I guess to press some inner ignore button to questions about
intelligent "things" might be more intelligent.

... If I had the choice
to not use my intelligence and have a nice life
and to use my intelligence and have a bad life,
which one is more intelligent?

So much about intelligence...   ;-)
WISSEN IST MACHT
ICH WEISS NICHTS