Spontaneous Oneirosis in "UFOs" "abductions"?

Xul none at nowhere.com
Tue Apr 6 23:58:11 EST 1999

wetboy wrote in message <_NqO2.39$i06.5974 at news.shore.net>...
>In sci.physics patanie at my-dejanews.com wrote:
>: Below is evidence which,in my opinion, might point to a
neuro-psychological
>: explanation of alleged "abductions" by "Ufos":
>
>It's just more disinformation being spread by alien dupes.  The
>aliens don't want us to know they're here, you see.
>
>-- Wetboy

Why is it that whenever someone shows a serious thought towards the subject
of UFOs and tries to find an explanation, some people automatically assume
it's disinformation, or it's nonsense. I think you people who do this are
not interested in the truth, you are just afraid of the possibility of your
beliefs being a fantasy.