a prediction confirmed

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Wed Apr 7 21:25:28 EST 1999

Yes, what has happened in Yugoslavia was avoidable.
No, it has nothing to do with anything Ken Collins said or didn't say,
did or didn't do.

No, no one in Neuroscience is "afraid" of anything Ken Collins
says--just afraid he'll say it in this newsgroup and drive serious
readers/writers away. (For example, I am a card-carrying member of
Society for Neuroscience, and I am not afraid of his "theories" or his
"pedictions" or whatever; and no, I am not dependent on government
grants nor private industry grants).

On my first aquaintence with your writing, the mixture of sense and
nonsense you posted about decussation, it seemed you simply needed some
clarification and/or correction about some of your misconceptions; but
you eventually proved to be incorrigible and on a very private trip,
unable to communicate your ideas clearly (neither the bizarre nor the
mundane ones).  This in itself is adequate to account for your failure
to win acceptance in the scientific community.

F. LeFever

In <370BFF47.EDC65358 at banet.net> ken collins <kenpc at banet.net> writes:

>CORRECTION:
>
>ken collins wrote:
>
>[...]
>
>>  (btw, i'd seen the flick 33 years ago
>
>it was 43 years ago.
>
>because of the premature deletion of the BBS post (and because of
everything else that's been going on
>in this forum, and because of everything that's not been going on in
this forum, "two") it's become
>obvious that  it's "time" to clarify things...
>
>i've known, for years, that there're folks who understand what NDT is.
it's also been clear to me that
>a lot of these folks were exerting pressure directed at the
circumstances of the theory's birth, and
>at me, because they wished not to be seen in the light of Truth. part
of this was due to a "mistake" i
>made long ago... when i could make no progress via the traditional
routes to publication, and being
>certain that the "Automation of Knowing..." ms. (AoK) was adequate
within that realm, i reached out to
>Journalists... i received an Education, and regretted having ever
reached out to "journalists"...
>things degenerated into a "horror story". going on what i'd shared
with them, the journalists did
>nothing but provoke fear within the science community, and i've not
been able to have a decent
>conversation with anyone in the field ever since.
>
>i worked to demonstrate that i was not seeking anything on my own
behalf (although i did believe that
>the work i'd done would be received in the usual way that
breakthroughs in science are received, and i
>was looking forward to a career in Neuroscience... but it was all
about work that i was willing, and
>able, to do, not celebratory "handouts".)
>
>at that "time" everything started going badly... rather than wanting
to work with me, folks were
>either afraid of being associated with me, trying to cover-up, or
doing the latter while trying to
>steal the work.
>
>it's been a sorrow. i tried to reassure folks that, as far as i'm
concerned, they are victims of
>ingnorance, and that i was working on their behalves, as well as on
behalf of others.

>the reassurance went unbelieved, and then some.
>
>so it's time to clarify a few things.
>
>if folks "wonder" why i've posted as i have here in
bionet.neuroscience... you know, i've doen very
>little in the way of "currying favor"... it's mainly because, in my
life for the past 28 years, it's
>been pretty much the same always, despite anything that i do. years
ago, after having thoroughly
>analyzed the "pressure" that was being heaped up, i took myself to
task, having accepted that there
>was no hope for me... the folks exerting "pressure" against the theory
and me were just "two"
>desperate to avoid what =they= surmised would befall them unless they
"sorted me out" a bit.

>it's been a sorrow... there was nothing i could do one way or the
other because it had long been clear
>to me (be-cause of the education inherent in experiencing all of the
"pressure", btw), that the
>"pressure" amounted to nothing more than the Same-Stuff that has
ravaged Humanity since the
>beginning... and that to allow myself to be "steered" by such would
destroy the worth that's in the
>theory.
>
>it was a sorrow... it's not easy for one to experience all of one's
hope disintegrating as a result of
>a decsion that one must make. but it was clear to me that the decision
was the correct one, and i've
>remained one with it.
>
>so, since i'm free in this way, i'd fail if i didn't state, flatly,
that everything that's happening
>in "Yugoslavia" was avoidable... the theory's understanding could've
prevented it all (and,
>most-likely the Gulf War, "two").
>
>i've refrained from speaking out thus far because my brothers in arms
are in harms way, but i must
>make it clear that the chief force against the coming forward of NDT's
understanding has been the U.
>S. "government", which makes the present circumstance totally
unacceptable.

>and there you have it. i've done everything i could, through "back
channels", but it's been to no
>avail. not only that, i've become aware that folks in the "government"
have begun to believe that
>they've "turned me around". they haven't.
>
>but i understand that they are "powerful", and i've almost nothing,
and, therefore, my "fate" is
>sealed.
>
>one of the things that i want to clarify is that i understand that
folks in Neuroscience are almost
>completely dependent upon "goverment" financing. i understand that
folks in journalism are similarly
>dependent upon government sources, and that, if they're cut off from
these, they are "doomed".

>i understand that folks've families to support, and goals of their
own, which are dependent upon the
>stuff that flows from the government. i understand your dilemma.
>
>it's these things, which are the anchors around folks necks, are,
however, anathema to me. i choose
>Life, and will not acquiesce in the face of such tyranny.
>
>so, things'll continue to "degrade" for me.
>
>i find myself well prepared for such from my Mother's example in the
"time" she realized that her
>years of struggling against the disease which took her were drawing to
a close. the fight went out of
>her, and she was transformed into radiant joy.
>
>it's been a bit the same for me in these tragic days of verification.
i've realized that, if it's the
>case that "pressure" from a tyrannical "goverment" can "prevent" the
simple comunication of simple
>scientific Truth, that what i can do is mostly accomplished, and it's
for me to just remain True to
>Truth while i wait for life's end.
>
>it's not the same as Mom's joy... her struggle was private, mine has
been public, and demanding that i
>abandon concern for myself... but i do experience a bit of the joy
that she radiated as she accepted
>the fact that her struggle was nearing an end.
>
>i'll hope for you all, but from here on out, kindly put aside the B.
S, because i've no longer the