Spontaneous Oneirosis in "UFOs" "abductions"?

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 7 22:11:45 EST 1999

>It's just more disinformation being spread by alien dupes.  The
>aliens don't want us to know they're here, you see.

After so many thousands of years of magic healers communicating with
them I guess such can be done totally inconspicuously.  ;-)

Maybe you just find them alien, and are not willing to tune to ranges
easier for communicating with them, and they don't like YOU,
and so they find you boring?

I mean, how many ants have you lately been communicating with?