a prediction confirmed

ken collins kenpc at banet.net
Thu Apr 8 20:43:09 EST 1999

before anyone "buzzes" me, check it out for yourselves... the
"stock market" has always gained about 112 on the day after i
call Journalism to task... and there's always the sort of
"feathering" at the end of the day as the big-mony folks work to
prevent the "stock market" from finishing the day at 114 (i've
been documenting such all along with stalwart archivists, btw)...

...and everyone "pretends" they know nothing of what's going on.

it's all so sorrow-filled... the great "joy" of these "modern"
days is blood money...

and the Child in any of the world's ghettos bears the burden of
it all upon her/his back.

it's all so "civilized", in the prevailing "modern" way.

yeah, sure. k. p. collins