how to made stimulation electrodes

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 7 22:12:36 EST 1999

>I'd like to make fine bipolar-stimulation-electrodes for hippocampal
>slice experiments.
I hope you take the base of your own I
and don't murder someone of another species for such.

Apart from that I hope that you are intelligent enough that you are
not going to publish stuff that could lead to people learning more
about how to influence the energies of I areas.

I find that there are too many satellites sending off disturbing
signals without them tuning directly for alterations in my base
systems.

Among the psychologically sickest people of Earth for me are those
imprisoning persons of other kinds to find out data abusing them
and believing that them abusing other people is O.K. as long as they
area declared to be of lesser value,
but that no one will do so to them with data that they and others find
out that way  in this age of satellites.