Extraterrestrials: A modern folklore

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Fri Apr 9 11:55:09 EST 1999

>Translation:  "normal meaning" = "vulgar usage"
>
>(i.e. a common error)
>
>F. LeFever

Some people seem to find
a usage that was taught to others in school by English native speakers
(England, Ireland, USA)
and also a usage found in dictionaries in translation to other
languages ,
and also found in Wesbster's Encyclopedic Unabridged Dictionary as the
first entry
to be a vulgar use and an error.

There are those  advertising brainfrying and damaging others,
who, when they theorize about stuff in the brain, are at times even
worse than when they are trying to tell other people when they wanted
to say, even after those said that they wanted to say exactly what
they said.

>>-- Wetboy
>>
>>< your irrelevant self-puffery snipped >

He likes it. I figured already when I read what he tends to write
under stuff he writes that he must feel some inner need for it.

Programs in his basolateral part of the amygdala or what for me is the
first emotion generator to me register as not getting what they need
and that he is not providing for them correctly,
and such is tending to see to alterations in programs in the third
emotion generator (to do with rankfighting), especially in males,
of which he is displaying many.
If I were to make curves of his phases, this would still be pretty
low.

If you watch his posts a little, there is on and off some stuff about
language stuff, usually not far from the  quality  of his theories
about memory.
Maybe just let him ... around, he might phase out of it eventually.
;-)