Legal Notice [was Re: a prediction confirmed]

Walter Eric Johnson wej3715 at scully.tamu.edu
Sat Apr 10 14:59:10 EST 1999

ken collins (kenpc at banet.net) wrote:
: Legal Notice:
:
: <...snip...>
:
: 4. Folks wanting to challenge what's
: set sown in this document are, of course,
: free to do so. But I state, plainly, here,
: that, in such event, on the basis of the
: admission of foreknowledge that will be
: inherent within any such challenge to my
: rights as inventor, I'll be obligated,
: under the Law to pursue criminal man-
: slaughter, and if the circumstances
: warrant, murder, charges with respect
: to the parties who've, thus professed
: foreknowledge.

Ken,

Are you so stupid that you claim that anyone who
challenges your views are guilty of manslaughter
or murder?  What do you think is going to happen
when you take those charges to the prosecutors?

Hmmm.  They might try to put you away.  Maybe
you should start making those charges without
delay.  However, it is far better for you if
you refrain from accusing people of crimes of
which they are not guilty.

I've really been trying to ignore your postings
since you obviously ignore any and all challenges
to your hallucinations.

By the way, did you really show the lawyers this
"legal notice"?  I'd love to have heard their

Eric Johnson