LTP and post-tetanic potentiation

Richard Goodwin libiengoodwin at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 11 22:01:44 EST 1999

Some of my colleagues might have papers that are of interest to you- check
out Hrabetova and Sacktor.  If you have really saturated LTP, I don't think
you can get further potentiation (may instead get a spreading depression)
but if you induce LTD (reversal) you should then be able to potentiate.
Also may want to look at Nicoll.  By the way are you using hippocampal
slices?