Supplemental text to Item 1 (v878.321b8.1n)

Sinner from the Prairy spam.not at llowed.here.org
Sun Apr 11 04:56:39 EST 1999

(Nota Bene: Read at es.comp.os.linux)

Anonymous wrote:

>               The Historical Calendar of Jesus

> Supplement to Item 1:

> "1) Ezra left Babylon bound for Jerusalem with Artaxerxes'
> decree[Ezra 7:6-9] on the Hebrew calendar date of 1 Nisan
> 3304, which was Tuesday, March 26, 457 BC. This 'going
> forth' of the decree started the prophetic clock ticking
> ...(zillion lines follow)

Dear Anonymous,

Your problem comes from a bad configuration of the cron daemon. Please
update to the newest version, that includes the module-loadability as a
default option.

Also, before crossposting to 20 newsgroups, you should first try to send
it only to /dev/null and wait for oncoming e-mails on the subject 'we
need further feedback'

Anyway,

$/: divide -s -log ~/log_msg /knot/Roxanna &

and

$/: get -married --with Gordian &

(or was the other way around?)

Also: do the traditional make mrproper; make dep; make clean; etc...

Sinner