finding partners

ulyanov3638 at my-dejanews.com ulyanov3638 at my-dejanews.com
Mon Apr 12 13:46:19 EST 1999

Dear colleagues,

My name is Sergey Ulyanov; I am Professor of Saratov State University
(Russia). I am specialized in the area of basic physics of coherent
scattering of light in blood flows or from the capillary net.

Recently, the work of my colleagues and me have been supported by the
program of CRDF  - "Next Steps to the Market". This project has been
dedicated to the development of new coherent methods of measurements of
blood flow.

The rules of this program require that the group of university scientists
from Russia should work in collaboration with industrials from USA. But,
after that the grant has been already supported by CRDF, the president (of
the US company - our partner) has left this company. New president
completely revised the technical policy of the company and refused from the
obligations concerning the collaboration with Saratov group under the CRDF
project.

At present time we are trying to find out the partner from US industry
interested in collaboration with us under the grant, which is already
supported by CRDF. Maybe, do you know any company, which may be interested
in such kind of collaboration (in the field of laser Doppler or
speckle-interferometric measurements of blood microcirculation)? In that
case, would you be so kind as to say me how can I contact to this company?
Thank you in advance.

With best regards.

Sergey Ulyanov,
D.Sc., Dr. Habilit.,